Rules of Play
Algonquin College of Applied Arts & Technology
Truck Raffle for Business-Agriculture Program Fund
- Total value of all prizes is $76,504.14
- A maximum of 12,000 tickets are available for purchase.
- Ticket price is $25 CAD each or 5 for $100 CAD
- Valid ticket is receipt and proof of purchase.
- Only valid tickets are eligible for the draw.
- Tax receipts cannot be issued for ticket purchases.
- Ticket purchasers must reside in the province of Ontario at time of purchase.
- Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Tickets cannot be purchased for or in the name of persons less than 18 years of age.
- Staff and board members of Algonquin College and Bean Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd. are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- The Early-Bird Draw is valued at $5,000 cash.
- The Early-Bird Draw will take place at 9am Bean Chevrolet on June 30th, 2022
- The Grand Prize is a 2022 GMC Sierra Truck valued at $63,278 plus $8,226.14 HST = $71,504.14
- The Grand Prize Draw will take place at 2 pm, September 25th at the Carp Fair
- All valid tickets included in the early-bird prize draw, including the early-bird winning ticket, will be included in the main draw.
- Winning ticket number, and name and place of residence of the winner(s) will be recorded and announced immediately after each draw through the event website and social media platforms.
- Raffle winners will be notified by a representative of Algonquin College. Such notification will include information about the prize claim procedure.
- Winning ticket number and name of winner will be broadcast by the Winthistruck.ca
- The early-bird draw prize will be paid by cheque delivered to the winner by a representative of Algonquin College by courier within 72 hours of the prize draw.
- The Grand prize, a 2022 GMC Sierra Truck, must take delivery as awarded at Bean Chevrolet by a representative of the dealership and Algonquin College. The winner is responsible for insurance from the time of delivery/ownership. Delivery of the vehicle is P.O.D., Carleton Place, Ontario.
- Visit www.winthistruck.ca for list of winners.
- Direct all enquiries by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In these Rules and Regulations, and in all electronic or printed material related to this lottery:
- “AGCO” means the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario;
- “Raffle System” means the AGCO approved electronic lottery system designed by Canadian Bank Note and operated by Algonquin College for the conduct of this lottery;
- “EMT” means the Event Manager terminal of the Algonquin computer-controlled system designed by Canadian Bank Note for conducting raffle Draws (including, but not limited to the electronic ticket checkers).
“Draw” means the random selection of a winning ticket number by Algonquin College through the CBN raffle system
“Player” means a person who is eligible to participate in this lottery in accordance with the Rules and Regulations;
“Prize” means the consideration or item identified by Algonquin College that is provided to the winner of a draw in return for the purchase of a valid ticket;
“Ticket Number” means a unique numerical sequence randomly issued by the CBN Raffle System as set out on a Valid Ticket;
“Valid Ticket” means a Winthistruck Lottery ticket issued by Algonquin College that is not void;
“Winner” means the person who is the bearer of a winning ticket and who satisfies all conditions established by Algonquin College to claim the prize;
“Winning Number” means the number of a valid ticket selected as the winner during a draw,
“Winning Ticket” means a valid ticket that bears a ticket number matching the winning number of a draw.
These Rules and Regulations are effective as of April 29, 2021.
Please play responsibly. Ontario Problem Gambling Hotline (866) 531-2600 or visit ConnexOntario.ca. Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario LL#11014; 50/50LL#11020;